CARNAUBA WAX for mold release, break-in and rust proofing
is a material of proven reputation. It is now offered in
this convenient aerosol spray for quick and dependable service.
For break-in, allow mold to reach operating temperature, then
Spray mold area lightly several times.
1. Shake can frequently during use.
2. Hold can for enough from surface to obtain desired spray pattern
3. Apply evenly and quickly during production – do not overspray.
COMPLETELY PAINTABLE WITH LITTLE OR NO PREPARATION.
For rust-proofing molds at end of run, with mold still at operating
temperature, spray lightly several times.
WARNING:This aerosol is classified as nonflammable but does contain a
flammable solvent. Therefore, do not use or store this product near open flames
or ignition sources. Keep area ventilated during use and until all vapors are gone.
Do not smoke while using this product. Extinguish all flames, pilot lights, and turn
off all appliances, heaters, electric tools, and any other sources of ignition.
CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE.Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight or heat
from radiators, stoves, hot water, and other heat sources. Exposure to temper-
atures above 120 degree F may cause can to burst with violence and cause injury. Do
not puncture, incinerate, or place can in trash compactor.
CAUTION: VAPOR HARMFUL. Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid continuous
breathing of vapor and spray mist. To avoid breathing vapors or spray mist, open
windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during
application and drying. If you experience eye watering, headaches, or dizziness,
increase fresh air or wear properly fitted respiratory protection (NIOSH/ MSHA
approved) or leave the area. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Refer to MSDS
for complete safety and health information.
FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with plenty of water for 15
minutes and get medical attention. For skin contact, wash thoroughly with soap
and water. In case of respiratory difficulty, provide fresh air and call physician.
If swallowed, get medical assistance immediately. Never give anything by mouth
to an unconscious person.
NOTICE: Reports have associated repeated and prolonged occupational over-
exposures to solvents with permanent brain and nervous system damage.
INTENTIONAL MISUSE BY DELIBERATELY CONCENTRATING AND INHALING
THE CONTENTS MAY BE HARMFUL OR FATAL.
KEEP OUR OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY.
Contains: n-Propyl Bromide (cas# 106-94-5), 1, 1, 1, 2, Tetrafluoroethane (cas#
811-97-2), Dimethyl Ether (cas# 115-10-6), Xylene (cas# 1330-20-7).
Made in U.S.A
M.J. GORDON CO.
P.O. Box 4441．Pittsfield, MA 01202-4441
TEL: (413) 448-6066．FAX: (413) 448-2932